Erectile dysfunction, or the inability to get or maintain an erection, is a common sexual disorder that affects nearly 330 million men worldwide.
Men affected by ED have consistent trouble with achieving and maintaining an erection firm enough to have sexual intercourse despite being sexually stimulated.
While occasional instances of erectile dysfunction are no cause for concern, frequent or recurring issues can indicate a more serious problem.
What Causes Erectile Dysfunction?
The condition can have physical or psychological causes. One of the major causes of ED is restricted blood flow to the penis – the amount of blood in the cavernous bodies may then not be enough to cause an erection. This type of ED is called vascular erectile dysfunction.
Despite the variety of medication available to treat this issue, many men, due to medical conditions and adverse side effects, still struggle.
“The revolutionary treatment uses sound waves to restore erection quality and sexual performance beyond what Viagra or Cialis could imagine.”
“Clinical trials demonstrated it’s safe, effective, and well-tolerated treatment for erectile dysfunction… which even includes men who do not respond to PDEI-5 inhibitors.”
“Unlike Viagra or Eroxon, this attempts to reverse the problems which cause dysfunction by passing low-intensity sound waves through erectile tissue.”
Resolve ED With Acoustic Pressure Wave Therapy (APWT)
Gentle pulses improve blood flow
APWT has been used for the treatment of vascular erectile dysfunction since 2010. During treatment, low-intensity shock waves are applied to different areas of the penis. This stimulates the creation of new blood vessels in the cavernous bodies and improves blood flow in the penis (and the ability to achieve an erection).
The simple and painless treatment is performed by a specialist. Many patients report a noticeable improvement of their ability to achieve an erection within a few weeks.
- APWT is a highly effective, non-invasive, ofﬁce-based procedure that represents a breakthrough treatment option for treating urologicial pain and vascular disorders associated with erectile dysfunction. APWT is based on a unique set of acoustic pressure waves that stimulate the metabolism and enhance blood circulation. Clinical evidence shows that APWT generates a signiﬁcant clinical improvement of erectile function as well as improvement in penile blood ﬂow without any adverse effects.
- APWT is clinically proven and does not have the risks, complications and discomfort of pills, needles and surgery. The APWT procedure is performed in your medical professional’s ofﬁce, takes approximately 15-20 minutes, and does not require anesthesia. Patients can return to normal activity immediately following the procedure.
- Acoustic pressure waves are delivered to the treatment area, encouraging neovascularization in the penis shaft, creating new blood vessels in the penile tissue which enables the patient to achieve and maintain ﬁrm erections.
- The beneficial effects of APWT are often experienced after as few as 6 treatments, 2 times per week. After the series of treatments, many patients report:
- Improved erectile function
- Increased stimulation
- Decreased pain
- Improved satisfaction
- Coupling gel is applied to the penis to enhance effectiveness. After these preparations, acoustic pressure waves are released via the applicator and moved over the treatment area in a circular motion.
Jumpstart your journey to your best life today!