Acoustic Pressure Wave Therapy for Men
A Breakthrough Solution for Men’s Sexual Health.
APWT for Men is non-invasive, comfortable, and performed right in the provider’s office. There is no downtime, drugs, or laser and the results are long-lasting. APWT uses shockwave therapy which has been around for years and is based on numerous clinical studies proven to increase blood flow and restore healthy tissue. The procedure uses pulse waves to repair blood vessels, which improves blood flow to the penis. Overall, APWT helps enhance sexual fulfillment and function.
- Therapies without medication or surgery
- Short treatment sessions
- No anesthesia required
Anatomically shaped stand-off device for ergonomic shock wave treatment on the penis.
ED – Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a sexual dysfunction that is increasingly prevalent with age. Men affected by ED are unable to develop or maintain an erection sufficient for sexual intercourse despite being sexually stimulated. Most ED cases are of vascular origin. When treating ED with shock wave therapy, low-intensity shock waves are applied to different treatment zones on the penis and on the perineum.
Significant improvement of Sexual function
IPP – Induratio Penis Plastica
Induratio penis plastica (IPP), also known as Peyronie’s disease, is an acquired and generally progressive condition of the penis. Most men notice the presence of the disease when they feel thickened nodules (so-called plaques) under the skin of the penis. As the disease progresses, pain may occur with or without an erection and the penis becomes curved during an erection, which can make it difficult or impossible to have sexual intercourse. When treating IPP, the pain points in the penis are treated with extracorporeal shock waves.
Significant improvement of Pain.
Stabilization in advancement of Penis curvature and Plaque formation
CPPS – Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
Chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS) is characterized by pain in the region of the pelvic floor. Further symptoms are micturition problems without evidence of urinary tract infection. Some patients experience erectile dysfunction. Extracorporeal shock wave therapy is performed using a perineal approach, treating the prostate and the pelvic floor.
Significant improvement of Pain, Urination conditions, and Erectile function
APWT®: How It Works
The APWT procedure breaks up plaque formation in blood vessels and stimulates the growth of new blood vessels in the penis. This increases the blood flow to the penis and improves sexual function. In addition, the APWT procedure activates the growth of new nerve tissue in the penis.
This process, called neurogenesis, enhances sensitivity in the penis. Because APWT uses low-intensity sound waves and is non-invasive, it is often referred to as Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy (LI-ESWT).
In 6 to 12 sessions each taking between 15 to 20 minutes, s.t.a.r treatments:
- Stimulate the release of growth factors in penile tissue, resulting in the generation of new blood vessels
- Break up plaque formation in existing blood vessels
- Activate dormant stem cells, leading to new cell growth
By increasing blood flow to the penis, men will have stronger, harder and more sustainable erections.
“The revolutionary treatment uses sound waves to restore erection quality and sexual performance beyond what Viagra or Cialis could imagine.”
“Clinical trials demonstrated it’s safe, effective, and well-tolerated treatment for erectile dysfunction… which even includes men who do not respond to PDEI-5 inhibitors.”
“Unlike Viagra or Eroxon, this attempts to reverse the problems which cause dysfunction by passing low-intensity sound waves through erectile tissue.”
Resolve ED With Acoustic Pressure Wave Therapy (APWT)
Gentle pulses improve blood flow
APWT has been used for the treatment of vascular erectile dysfunction since 2010. During treatment, low-intensity shock waves are applied to different areas of the penis. This stimulates the creation of new blood vessels in the cavernous bodies and improves blood flow in the penis (and the ability to achieve an erection).
The simple and painless treatment is performed by a specialist. Many patients report a noticeable improvement of their ability to achieve an erection within a few weeks.
- APWT is a highly effective, non-invasive, ofﬁce-based procedure that represents a breakthrough treatment option for treating urologicial pain and vascular disorders associated with erectile dysfunction. APWT is based on a unique set of acoustic pressure waves that stimulate the metabolism and enhance blood circulation. Clinical evidence shows that APWT generates a signiﬁcant clinical improvement of erectile function as well as improvement in penile blood ﬂow without any adverse effects.
- APWT is clinically proven and does not have the risks, complications and discomfort of pills, needles and surgery. The APWT procedure is performed in your medical professional’s ofﬁce, takes approximately 15-20 minutes, and does not require anesthesia. Patients can return to normal activity immediately following the procedure.
- Acoustic pressure waves are delivered to the treatment area, encouraging neovascularization in the penis shaft, creating new blood vessels in the penile tissue which enables the patient to achieve and maintain ﬁrm erections.
- The beneficial effects of APWT are often experienced after as few as 6 treatments, 2 times per week. After the series of treatments, many patients report:
- Improved erectile function
- Increased stimulation
- Decreased pain
- Improved satisfaction
- Coupling gel is applied to the penis to enhance effectiveness. After these preparations, acoustic pressure waves are released via the applicator and moved over the treatment area in a circular motion.
Jumpstart your journey to your best life today!