No risk of infection
Over 80% patient satisfaction
Faster, easier healing
Shockwave and Stem Cells
- STARTwave is the most advanced and highly effective non-invasive treatment method that utilizes technology cleared by the FDA. This proprietary technology is better than those of classical treatments owing to the regenerative processes induced (angiogenesis and mechanotransduction). This regeneration allows for the stimulation of metabolism, enhanced blood circulation, and an accelerated healing process.
- STARTwave treats, acute or chronic musculoskeletal pain, and pain that significantly impairs mobility or quality of life including:
- Ligament Sprains
- Muscle Strains
- Tendon or tendon insertion pain
- Trigger points
Check out our complete list of Injuries we treat
- Some patients report immediate pain relief and increased range of motion after the treatment. Since the regenerative processes of the body are being restored, patients have a lower chance of pain recurring. STARTwave eliminates pain and restores full mobility, thus improving your quality of life. Over 89% of patients treated report to be pain free and have significant pain reduction.
- Injuries are first accurately diagnosed and the underlying cause of the pain is identified. A skin gel is then applied to the treatment area to allow the shock waves to be introduced into the body without any loss of energy. After these preparations, shock waves are applied as the therapy head is moved over the pain region in a circular motion.
- Yes. Extensive clinical studies and tests have confirmed its safety and efficacy. The technology that is used as part of STARTwave was developed in Europe, is FDA approved, and is currently used around the globe.
- Treatment sessions take approximately 10 minutes depending on the disorder to be treated. Generally, 5 treatment sessions are necessary over the course of 3 weeks for optimal results.
- The non-invasive treatment has virtually no side effects. In some cases patients may experience some minor discomfort which may continue for a few days. In a similar way that it is normal to have some residual pain after intense exercise or a full day of work.
- Your doctor will provide you with information about how these and other conditions might affect the determination to perform EPAT.
- DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- When STARTwave is performed by a Certified Provider like Dr. Brett Brodbeck, EPAT has a proven success rate greater than that of traditional treatment methods (including surgery). Without the risks, complications, or lengthy recovery time. The treatment does not require anesthesia and has no downtime.